All children are required to wear school uniform. Uniform with our school logo (fleeces, sweatshirts, cardigans) as well as other items are available to order online from PMG Schoolwear: www.pmgschoolwear.co.uk. Alternatively, items without the school logo can be purchased from most department stores or supermarkets.
Parents are asked to support the “spirit” of the school uniform, which is to be smart and ready to learn. Long hair must be tied back at all times. Skirts should not be too short, nail varnish, tattoos and hair dye are not appropriate for school. From time to time we have “non-uniform days” when children can attend school less formally dressed.
Daily uniform (Reception to year 6)
- Royal blue polo shirt (with or without school logo)
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan (with or without school logo)
- Grey school trousers, pinafore or skirt
- Black school shoes (only with laces when the child can do them independently)
- Black / dark grey socks or black / dark grey tights
- Plain t-shirt in house colours (red, yellow, blue or green)
- Plain royal blue PE shorts
- Plain black or navy blue sweatshirt (no logos or stripes, no hoods)
- Plain black or navy blue jogging bottoms (no logos or stripes)
- Dark coloured trainers, ideally black (not plimsoles)
- KS2 only - Swimming Kit: towel, swimming costume or shorts, goggles, swimming cap in named gym bag
- Clear water bottle (water only)
- Plain blue, black or grey hair ties for long hair
- Valuable items, including watches and jewellery, are at risk in school and should not be brought. Children wearing earrings may wear simple unobtrusive studs which must be removed or covered with tape during PE lessons and swimming.
Early Years uniform
To help with the initial transition to school and to reflect the curriculum, children can wear a slightly different uniform which is easily managed independently.
- Plain black or dark grey jogging bottoms (no logos or stripes) instead of school trousers or skirt
- Named gym bag with a full change of clothes
- Raincoat/wet weather suit for outside learning
- Pair of wellington boots
- School book bag