Delivering Special Provision Locally (DSPL) is a Hertfordshire-wide partnership approach where parents, carers, staff in early years settings and schools, further education colleges, local authority officers and representatives from other agencies, work together as part of an Area Group, to ensure that there is a range of provision and support services available in their local community that :
• Meets the needs of children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND), aged 0-25, as close to home as possible.
• Widens choice for children and parers/carers
• Removes barriers to learning
• Improves outcomes for well being and attainment
• Uses resources more effectively. Please take a look at their new website http://www.dspl7.org.uk/ which gives you information on local support groups, services and courses as well as signposting a range of useful organisations.
Our SENDco is Jane Jones. If you would like to contact her please do so using the contact form below.
Communication & Autism Team Advice Line Number is: 01707 320679
Please see their flyer below.....
Please use this form if you would like to contact our SENDco