Oakwood - Ms. Conlon & Mrs. Ashcroft
Brackendene - Mrs. Webster-Smith & Mrs. Soares
Woodside - Mrs. Funnell & Mrs. Collier
Pencil case list…….We have slightly updated our stationery/pencil case lists for children.
Please could you ensure that your child has the following with them on day one in September when they start in their new class:
- Pencil Case
- 2 x HB pencils
- Pencil sharpener
- Ruler for underlining – ideally a 15cm (6") or folding ruler – so that it fits inside the case (maths rulers will be provided)
- Rubber (we prefer children to neatly cross out errors, but there are some occasions when rubbers are useful)
- Glue stick – the cheaper ones aren’t very sticky and don’t last too well!
- Green handwriting pen for chameleon work (a biro is acceptable but not gel pens and not fluorescent green)
- Separate pencil case with colouring pencils as an optional extra
These items should be in a simple pencil case, that is clearly labelled and does not have games or novelties attached (otherwise these cause considerable distraction in lesson time). Please speak to your child's class teacher if you have any queries.